“There is no sugar-coating this theory because the time for pandering this issue is over. ”
For those of you new to the Law of Attraction (LOA) – read on. For those who understand the LOA — it’s of great benefit to recap what you already know to glean information that may have previously not been taken on board.
Get With the Law of Attraction Program!
Simply put — the LOA states that like attracts unto itself. Whatever you think about the most you attract into your experience.
“You must take responsibility for what you have created in the past so that you can start creating a better future.”
I have been practicing this concept for a good few years now and it is REAL.
When I look back into my past and ask ‘what I was thinking?’ — creating such chaos — I soon find that there definitely was a train of thought that led to certain events (albeit undesirable events).
You must take responsibility for what you have created in the past so that you can start creating a better future.
Get Your Good Vibrations Dial Tuned In
We co-create everything in our experience. Not only through thoughts but through vibration — what we feel.
What we feel sends out a strong signal or frequency and that is mainly what the LOA works with.
It can’t decipher words as such — only the vibration or feeling behind the words. So, to think that you don’t want something only reiterates that which is unwanted.
Are you Holding your Fat Rolls in Discontent?
When you think about losing weight, for instance, you are most likely concentrating on how fat you are not how thin you want to be. You are probably looking into the mirror holding your fat rolls and sending out a frequency of self-loathing and discontent.
“The first step to creating the life of your dreams is to get real about your ‘head space’. ”
What then happens is the Universe picks up on that which you are thinking about — the fat — and sees to it that you receive more.
Choosing From the Cosmic Menu
- We are living in a Universe of abundance.
- The Universe holds the building blocks to everything.
- The Universe is continuously expanding to our every whim.
- There is enough abundance for all.
- The Universe is manifesting according to our will but it can only deliver that which it sees as being called into existence by us.
- We need to seriously filter our thoughts and emotions in order to project what we want to manifest in our lives — if we don’t do this, we still end up creating our experience through our random, unfiltered thought streams and feelings.
The Taming of the Mind
The first step to creating the life of your dreams is to get real about your ‘head space’.
- What is going on upstairs?
- Is it a continuous loop of worried thoughts or random streams of mindless pap?
- Can you devote some time in your day (only 5-10 minutes is required to get you started) to meditate?
“Meditation is allowing your self to just exist with no distraction.”
Meditation, in essence, only means sitting still in a quiet area and blanking out your mind.
Not thinking of anything and just being. You don’t have to sport a lotus position or hum and chant if it does not resonate with you. Meditation is allowing your self to just exist with no distraction.
If you find it hard to meditate then seek help, guided meditations or classes. This is a paramount step to decluttering your mind and clearing the way for positive thought streams.
Jump in the Drivers Seat, Take Your Life for a Spin
When you can apply the breaks to your negative thought streams, you are in control. When you have this capability, you are on your way to manifesting your dreams.
Pick up a glass and toast to your new co-creator abilities!
Read Part 2 — ‘HOW TO MANIFEST YOUR DESIRES’ HERE
Please feel free to share your thoughts on this matter.
Other articles you may enjoy: