“Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” ~ The King, Alice in Wonderland’
Take this ‘bite-sized’ tour around the site by following the white rabbit tracks….see where they lead you.
I wonder what led you here in the first place? Could it be that you are:
- On a quest for a deeper spiritual connection?
- Just itching to collect tips on how to step out onto your own adventurous and exciting life-path?
- Perhaps you are looking for a little inspiration, whether it is through art, literature or music?
- Could it be that you may be seeking some purpose in life?
- Are you fed up with being a victim of circumstance and you want to take responsibility for co-creating your life experience?
- Or do you just want to take a break from your day to explore some potentials?
You’ve come to the right place!
An interesting question that deserves no practical ‘elevator speech’ answer…
“I wonder if I’ve been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I’m not the same, the next question is ‘Who in the world am I?’ Ah, that’s the great puzzle!” ~ Alice, Alice in Wonderland
When I am in my more serious, save-the-world, level-headed ‘Alice’ mode, I am a self-empowerment author and avid blogger.
When I am tripping down the rabbit hole, I emerge as an ‘anything goes’ multi-media artist. This can manifest as any kind of creative expression. I love to:
- Muck about with paint, draw, creatively experiment in any way I see fit
- Design cool goodies for my earth-friendly store, ‘The Green Boutique’
- Compose meditation ‘chill-out’ mood music in my husbands recording studio
- Play the bass guitar and other stringy-type instruments
- Fool around in any way possible which includes copious amounts of laughter, joking about and practicing my vast array of comical voices
I am always on a quest to learn more, become more, create more and push boundaries.
My motto is: Bend like a reed and embrace change, never give up on a dream and never be complacent about where you are…question everything and but always find time to enjoy the ride of your life!
If you really want to know more and this brief personality outline has not satiated your curiosity — you can be whipped away to my ‘About Me’ section by clicking HERE. And if you are ravenous to find out even more interesting and pointless facts about a blonde South African ‘Alice’ impersonator — click HERE to go to my ‘Origins’ page.
“Speak English! I don’t know the meaning of half those long words, and I don’t believe you do either!” ~ Eaglet, Alice in Wonderland
Here is a list of some useful self-empowerment blogs to get you started:
- ‘Love and Light’ — What Does it Mean?
- 7 Ways to Lift You from Depression
- 5 Easy Steps to Meditating (No Lotus Position Required)
- 7 Proven Tactics to Spread Joy Around the World
- What Freddy Mercury Can Teach Us About Detachment
- The Dummies Guide to Awakening
- 9 Truths About Letting Go of Opinions that Taint Us
- 3 Silver Bullets to Eliminate Fear
- Live Like You Mean It — Live With Conviction!
- Is Assumption Killing Your Relationship?
- 6 Ways to Alleviate Stress Now
- 7 Helpful Pointers To Activate The Flow Of Abundance
- 10 Tips Designed to Keep You on Your Toes
- Forgiving — Letting Go For Your Own Good
- Is Your Past Tripping Up Your Future?
If you enjoyed those articles and are looking for more reading material, you can get my first book ‘Divine You — Redefining Love in the New Earth’ by clicking on the photo on your right and my second book, ‘Carpe Diem or Bust — A Spiritual Guide to the Good Life’ by clicking on the photo below:
And here is a list of my Top 10 Art and Creativity Blogs:
- 9 Great Reasons for Getting Creative (No Artistic Experience Needed)
- How To Branch Out — Painting Scenes With Trees
- Do You Lack Self-Worth When it Comes to Creativity?
- Art Commissions — The Soulworks Project
- Never-Before-Seen Photographs of How I Paint my Patterned Poppies
- Is Social Networking Stifling Your Creative Juices?
- 5 Tips on Getting Back In The Groove
- What Radiohead Looks Like Through The End of My Brush (The Rock Art Series)
- What Nature Can Teach Us About Art
- Templeton’s Headspace — Creating the CD Artwork for a Rock Star!
- 3 Motivational Tips on Getting Back into the Artistic Arena
- Other books available that include my art and writing:
Pour yourself a nice cup of tea and come effortlessly browse the virtual and visual delights of my online stores…
“Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.“ ~ Doornob, Alice in Wonderland
Directly and following the right-hand directional pictorial link, you will be directed in the direction of my RedBubble Art Print Store where you will find not only the finest quality canvas prints, posters, photographic prints and laminated prints but also some affordable and truly one-of-a-kind greeting cards.
I would like to now re-direct you to have a nose around my earth-friendly store, The Green Boutique, where there is something for everybody and I challenge you to be contrary-wise (ie. if you don’t find something in there that you like, I’ll eat my bonnet!)
Then the third direction I wish to steer you in would be to dig around in the Vege-Tate Gallery, where you will find the fruitiest jokes and crispiest veggie japes this side of reality. I dare you not to laugh — if you can keep a straight face you’re at the wrong site…
After all that virtual shopping, it’s time to chill out and relax!
“No wonder you’re late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.” ~ Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland
You’ve earned the right to put your feet up and unwind to the smooth sounds of ‘Nature Calling…’ — my mood music CD
Listen to some of the tracks HERE for free.
If you like them, you can buy the album or single tracks online at iTunes here:
You’re done! Thanks for taking the tour and I hope to see you back here soon…I leave you with these wise words from Alice:
“Oh, how I wish I could shut up like a telescope! I think I could, if I only knew how to begin.”