I get a lot of letters from readers frustratingly seeking advice on using the Law of Attraction to win the lottery.
I’m going to try to make it as clear as possible, in this article, as to why I think you are failing to procure the winning numbers.
For many, you tried using the techniques taught in books like ‘The Secret’ and ‘The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent’ — to name but a few — and have had relative success (meaning you may have managed to lasso your ‘parking angel’ or you manifested a great job).
But how have you done with the big things — like that elusive million bucks in the bank scenario?
What is Abundance — You Really Need to GET This!
The problem with all this new-found knowledge of the Law of Attraction is that it’s become a bit of a breeding ground for greed.
There’s nothing wrong with trying to live a comfortable, joyful life — don’t get me wrong — but just going straight for manifesting huge lumps of money is becoming a big problem and the sweat beads of frustration are pooling up on the collective forehead.
Abundance takes on many forms not just monetary wealth.
So, what exactly is it that you want to do with all this lottery money?
11:11, Lizzy’s Legs and… Bingo!
I’m going to help teach you, not how to pick winning numbers, but how to succeed at
Don’t hang up on me now — if you clicked on this article there is a curiosity in you to win big and I’m going to explain why you can but not in the way you may have been going about it.
The answer is actually quite simple.
Why — when you’re quite good at manifesting in general — can you not win the lottery? You’ve got to ask yourself:
- How many other people who are masters of the LOA (Law of Attraction) are trying to do the same thing?
- Are you prepared to wait your turn?
- Are you prepared to wait your turn even if it means you may only win in 20 years+ time?
- Do you believe that you will win 100%?
- Is your self talk, thoughts and actions all pointing towards winning the lottery or do you get bursts of highly negative, emotive feelings that cramp your style when someone else wins?
- Are you happy for that someone else when they win?
- Do you understand that when you are genuinely happy to see someone else succeed at what you want to do or gain sends out a burst of magnetic impulse that draws it to you even more?
- Do you understand that to do the opposite and curse and swear for not winning sends out more magnetic energy to attract losing into your sphere?
Now the questions above require that you answer as truthfully as you can.
But even more important is why I think you are fighting a potentially losing battle — you REALLY need to read this:
Tunnel Vision. When you ask to win the lottery you are picking only ONE path out of literally infinite paths to get you to where you want to be. Let me give you a metaphor: Say your friend tells you he is lonely and really wants a partner, someone to share his life with. You tell him about the LOA and he starts visualizing and affirming eagerly. A year down the line you ask him how it’s going and he replies that the LOA is a bunch of rubbish ‘cause he still hasn’t got his dream girl. He then goes on to tell you that he is in love with a married woman and he has been trying to manifest the perfect relationship with only her (he has selected only ONE path/channel among infinite possibilities). You can’t believe how much time he’s wasted! Why? Because you know that if he just asked for the ‘perfect partner’ and not one specific and almost impossible relationship he would be sitting right now with his love. Your friend isolated one option for himself and he may even get what he wants down the line — perhaps when he’s in his 80’s and this woman he has a fetish for is finally available — but do you think he’s prepared to wait that long? Do you think he should rather relinquish the ‘how’ and ‘who’ of his perfect partner and trust that the universe will take care of all the details? Same goes for the lottery.
- Multiple Channels for Success. The universe knows how to get you to your destination in the quickest way possible but if you hold on rigidly to only one way of getting there (aka winning the lottery) you are closing doors that would get you what you want quicker. So, you may indeed be manifesting a lottery win but it may take you 10, 20, 30 years+ to get there (like the above example of your friend finally being with the woman he loves in his geriatric years) because you’ve only selected that one channel. Chances are you’re going to get frustrated waiting for your win and your doubt will lead you down a path of negative and woeful thoughts which will kill any seed that is starting to take root. You may even abandon any hope that the LOA works in any way whatsoever and become a sad, lonely and poor skeptic. Imagine wanting to watch the movie ‘Gone With the Wind’ but you only select one channel to watch, wait and hope that it will screen. Wouldn’t you have much better success getting satellite TV and having 500 channels to scour in search of that movie? The one channel may indeed show the movie one day but it could be a long, long wait whereas the satellite option would probably play the movie within a few months.
- Scan for Limiting Beliefs. If you don’t believe 100% that what you’re trying to manifest is possible, it ain’t going to happen. It’s as simple as that. When you acquire smaller stuff through deliberate intent, such as receiving a chocolate or getting a phone call from an old friend you’ve lost contact with, it slowly and steadily builds your confidence in the LOA and your believability factor strengthens. But to go from manifesting a bunch of flowers to the lottery is slightly over-ambitious for the budding believer. Most people get frustrated and give up entirely not knowing that, even if you do believe 100%, it takes the 3 P’s to manifest what you want. Patience, persistence and positivity. Oh, and did I mention patience? Patience, patience, patience…I can’t stress it enough. It’s imperative, especially when you are asking for the big things — mountains sometimes have to move to get you what you want, so start being very joyful in your present moment. That’s the only way you are truly going to get through the patience part. Which leads me to…
- Be Here, in the NOW.
Everything only ever happens in this moment — the NOW (one of the most powerful books I’ve ever read on present moment awareness is Eckhart Tolle’s, The Power of Now. When you are comfortable and peaceful in your present you will be in a space that resonates joy and magnetically pulls great things into your life experience. It’s always good to be clear on what you want ‘cause it’s a real cracker to wake up to the realization that the world is your oyster and that it was just your perception that was out of alignment.
- What’s Best? Winning the lottery might not be in your best interest. Did you ever think of that? I believe we all come here with a purpose — it’s usually to create and grow. Cascades of cash can change people and it might just not be something that your over-soul wishes to experience. It might even set your personal growth back and make you a lax creator — this may be why you are receiving resistance in your personal arena. This does not mean that you must take a vow of poverty, it just means that you must assess what drives you to want so much cash. Whatever the reason is (because you don’t just want money – you want what money can buy) — hone in on that rather than the dosh.
Resetting Your Limitations
I know how discouraged some people feel because part of waking up to your innate power is that you should be able to manifest anything — even the sky is not the limit anymore.
Now while this may be true, every person has varying degrees of truth and beliefs that could restrict this infinite flow of possibility.
Your job is to crack your own code.
Don’t get frustrated seeing other people manifesting what you want, rather get inspired by it — use it as fuel for your own believability factor. We all have to mine through our limiting beliefs, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Make the journey pleasurable by delighting in synchronous markers (for more on the importance of synchronicity READ HERE) and other magical encounters your path may have.
Delighting in Desire and Not Self-Destructing!
Desires and making them happen can be wonderful but they can also drive us to the edge of insanity.
When your desire consumes you and it starts to define who you are (or, more importantly, who you are not yet) — whether you’ve been successful or not — you are teetering on rocky terrain.
It can be the cause of great unhappiness, especially when your desires are not met.
The key to leading a fulfilling life is to take great glee in all manifestations. To let go of how you are going to get what you want and experience enchantment in finding out just how the universe delivers your request. Because the chances are you’re going to meet some interesting people along the way and find yourself on a bit of an adventure and guess what? That’s life and it’s beautiful!
Take life as one amazing experience at a time. It’s up to you if you choose to see the experience as positive or negative.
Okay, now that we’ve gone through the finer points, let me get to the juiciest bit — how to win life’s lottery!
Here are the steps to living your life to the fullest.
- Get Very Clear — If it’s money you think you want then rather get clear on what you want to buy with the money — is it a house, a car, a holiday, a comfortable life? When you know what it is you are trying to achieve then create a vision board or something of the like and pin your aspirations where you can see them. Go ahead and affirm every day what you want and, most importantly, feel what it feels like to have it already (for more info on this I highly recommend you read ‘The Isaiah Effect’ by Gregg Braden).
- Make Joy a Priority — When you take the above step you open up infinite ways for the universe to bring you what you desire without narrowly trying to squeeze it into only one solution (aka the lottery). Your next step will be to blissfully enjoy every moment of realizing your goals — in other words, be happy now. What you assign this minute manifests in your tomorrows. So invest in your future by projecting joy now.
- Look for Synchronous Encounters — You’ve heard the saying that the journey is sometimes better than the destination, right? It’s true — every word. As I said before, become Alice in Wonderland searching for those synchronicities (or rabbit prints) that try to steer you towards even more joy. You’re going to get plenty of markers so watch out for them. They might come in the form of a dream that you live the next day or as silly as seeing a number repeating itself wherever you look. In my opinion, even the smallest synchronicities show us that we are pointing in the right direction.
- Thanks and Kudos— Gratitude is not only a magnet for success but it also puts things into perspective for you. Sometimes we get lost in all the fuzz of daily life and we forget how much we have and how much we’ve achieved already. Take time out to give thanks and acknowledgment for all that has manifested in your life so far.
You can lead a happy and prosperous life. You were born to encompass the full umbrella that is wealth.
Don’t be confined by constricting yourself to only one avenue or outlet (i.e. winning the lottery when there are many other ways available to manifest your dreams) — surrender to the universal flow and let it gently usher you with effortless ease along your way.
Other articles you may find interesting:
12 Things Successful People Do To Excel
Why it Hurts So Much When Someone Lies
Why ‘Heart Talk’ is SO Important
Gracefully Receiving is Just as Important as Giving
Come peek at the other things I do besides blogging :)…
very nice article and very helpful for lotto lovers. click
LikeLiked by 1 person
Glad you enjoyed it, Jefica xxx
thanks for sharing this nice information with us. love this site.
Thai lottery tips
Glad you like the site, Kathleen 🙂
Thank you ! I have always had bad luck with things I possess, for instance a car and boat that I really loved seemed to crumble right before my eyes . After reading what you say about negativity, … I suddenly realized that’s what the cause is . Now… I’m going to think about driving both my car and boat and the satisfaction of repairing both all by myself instead of wallowing in a world of sad-sackidness. I will think of you when I pull a big fish aboard…
Sounds like a great plan, Dennis – I wish you all success on this new path of positivity! Happy fishing xxx
I am Steve and I have a small fishing business.I need an assistance to buy a motor engine fishing boat which can fish in deep seas.I hope you Will give my request ca positive response. Steve.
Good luck, Steve xxx
Thank you, I got stuck on one thing and ended up dissapointed. Yes lotto. Will take you advice.
Thank you again
All the best xxx
Thanks that was real talk
LikeLiked by 1 person
Glad you enjoyed it – thanks for your feedback xxx
Just wanted to thank for you for your very logical and genuine wisdom regarding LOA… Your article was so good and wise, I could hardly set it down to accomplish the chores that need to be done around here! I could keep reading and reading!…. and I will!! ;D
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ahh, thank you, Betz! I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Happy manifesting! xxx
Mind blow 🙌🏻 this is me to a tee I have wasted so much time focusing on winning the lotto I have limited myself to other avenues.
Thank you so much for your wise words I’m off to make a vision board and plant some new seeds
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Shane, So pleased that the article hit a chord. Best of luck with winning the ‘life lottery’ and enjoy making that board!!!
you mentioned that winning the lottery isn’t the only way for several times
but i am really curious about what you were thinking while you were using LOA winning the lottery..
you mean you were limiting yourself too?
Hi there…I have to admit, I don’t play the lottery. What this article is about is not limiting yourself to only dreaming of winning the lottery – life has a lot more to offer in an infinite amount of ways. This article was conceived because I write a lot about using the LOA and a lot of my readers ask me how to use it to win the lottery. I am trying to explain in this article that it is okay to use the LOA to win the lottery but you might get what you want your lottery winnings for a lot quicker if you open yourself up to all possibilities.
thank you for your reply
I understand what you were trying to say
I think its just the title of the article confusing people
I actually wasn’t expecting your reply
so thanks again
Titles are wicked little things to provoke people to read your content 😉 xxx
what is the point of using the loa if you can’t manifest specifically what you want? the reason i’m even using it is because i want those particular things or this particular person. you could give me a thousand other choices in people and i’d still only want the one i developed feelings for. the money is a different story, i can accept any form of easy cash flow, but when it concerns feelings and attachments toward people it’s a lot harder to accept just any other person. it’s kind of ridiculous to suggest letting just anyone fill the place, because not just anyone can. sure you have to ask why you want this person, and usually the answer is because you think they could make you happy and you want what you think they have to offer such as love, affection, friendship, trust, security. etc. and you can manifest people who have the potential to give you that, but what if they don’t give you the spark that the person you want does? you don’t have any emotional connections like you do with this specific person. they don’t draw you in with a pull so intense you’re overwhelmed sometimes like this person does. you could go through 200 people who could give you the basics of what you want but still not have the same effect on you. so what’s the point?
i actually believe it’s possible to manifest who you want, and not have to wait 20 years to get them. the universe has ultimate power, it knows the best and fastest way to get you exactly what you want correct? so it knows how to get you to that person, or get you the lottery if you want it, in a relatively short amount of time.
The reason you can’t manifest specific people is that everyone has free will. The partner you may be trying to manifest might be married, unavailable or not interested. If, however, it was meant to be it will be. To fixate on a person who is not the one for you will be blocking the right one from entering your life (you might feel at the moment that there will be no one else to make you feel the way you do but you don’t know for sure – there may be someone much better suited for you that you haven’t met yet). And if that person is the right one, the LOA will bring you together.
what if the person you want is using LOA to get someone else and get away from you? Ever thought of that?
It could certainly be a possibility. But if that is true, then perhaps they are not the right person for you…
Pingback: Get Me OUT Of Purgatory! The Emotions Behind the Nirvana Painting, ‘Cold Burn’ | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: ‘Love and Light’ — What Does it Mean? | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: 7 Ways to Tame the Ego and Become Instantly Likeable | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Reblogged this on The Positive Black Woman and commented:
Are you ready for this? “it takes the 3 P’s to manifest what you want. Patience, persistence and positivity. Oh, and did I mention patience? Patience, patience, patience…I can’t stress it enough. It’s imperative, especially when you are asking for the big things — mountains sometimes have to move to get you what you want, so start being very joyful in your present moment.” This is what I am here to help you do. Remain positive, get joy no matter what or who, and pray for patience. Be happy for those living in their season, even if your in drought and they have abundance. Trust God.
Thank you for reblogging this 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
You maybe right. but sounds like you didn’t give him a chance looks like he was a little intimidated by you maybe sounds like his hart was broken before if so just a little understanding of his shyness and understanding of Intp and I’m not say this looking for faults for either side looks and feels seams like there may have been great potential and it would have only taken a little spark proberlely.. Could you imagine wining lotto and only getting $100,000.00 if that’s brings them together at least there will be no regrets .. And we will never know how big the flames would have got from a little spark
Pingback: 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: The Importance of Being Earnest | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: How to Use Your Heart Wisdom | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: 5 Revelations That Made Me Rethink My Life On The Road To Recovery | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: You’re Told to Follow Your Heart, But What Does That Mean and How Do You Practically Do That? | Cherie Roe Dirksen