Welcome — so pleased you made it to my mad yet inspiring, creatively motivated, power-up tea party! Read the full intro here…there’s cake and tea involved!
I don’t think you should be denied all my free e-books and other inspiring paraphernalia…so hop to it and subscribe NOW
What have you been missing out on all these years? You’d better take the tour…go on — I’ve made it easy! See how I can be of service…
Right…now that we’re better acquainted — you can start reading the fresh, hot-off-the-press, exciting blogs below:
Hunting High and Low
Most of us strive to gain a better grasp and understanding of life and the meaning of it all.
We all know of or have heard about those magical ‘a-ha’ moments. You know the ones — when some great profundity just clicks into place like a key sliding into a lock and opening a door to a dazzling new way of thinking…
These epochs can happen at different times and with different events, conversations, books, movies, articles or whatever else happens across our paths at that special moment.
I want to share a few inspirational quotes from some of our greatest spiritual teachers. I hope they help you to live a more joyful and fulfilling life.
1. On Taking Responsibility (or the ability to respond)
“Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally. If you want to take responsibility for your life you must choose one of those three options, and you must choose now. Then accept the consequences.” — Eckhart Tolle
2. On Meditation and Mindfulness
“To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” — Lao Tzu
3. On Integrity
“Be impeccable with your word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” — Miguel Angel Ruiz
4. On Forgiveness
“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else, you are the one who gets burned.” — Buddha
5. On Unity Consciousness
“If we have no peace it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” — Mother Theresa
6. On Feeding Positive Outlooks
“Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace.” — Rhonda Byrne
7. On Joy and Purpose
“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” — Maya Angelou
I have left out about a gazillion glorious quotes here — if you have a quote that you live by or gave you your ‘a-ha’ moment, please share in the comment box below.
Article originally written by Cherie Roe Dirksen for Lightworkers World — please CLICK HERE to visit this awesome site. Other articles you may enjoy: 6 Essential Steps to Manage Stress Seriously, Did You Really Need to Say That? Why Nothing Truly Matters! 3 Factors in Every Human Awakening
- Photo’s: Painting the Extraordinary Life
- Out-of-the-Box Arty Outdoor DIY
- 6 Essential Steps to Manage Stress
- Reusable Art for a Dollar!
- Seriously, Did You Really Need to Say That?
- Get Your FREE Copy of ‘Divine You’ Today!
- How to Paint a Quick and Easy Stain-Glass Effect
- Shining a Light on Sensuality and Sexuality
- Why Creativity Leads to Universal Expansion
- 3 ‘Dark’ Lessons Darth Vader Can Teach Us!
- Why Nothing Truly Matters!
- 3 Factors in Every Human Awakening
- Reality Check: Disempowering Facebook Quotes that Lead to Waiting for ‘Soul Mate’ Reunions
- Do You Believe in Magic?
- How Do You Follow Your Bliss? (YouTube Video)
- Creative Expression Brought to Life on Youtube (Watch for Free)
- Why You Should Start Loving Money Today!
- Why Rejection Can Be Our Saviour
- Warning: 4 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Venus Fly-Traps
- Why We May Be Feeling Disenchanted
- How to Paint Rhino’s and Evoke Protective Spells
- The Universe is Abundant, Why Aren’t You?
- How to Use the Void to Manifest
- Creating an ‘African’ Statement for the City that Never Sleeps!
- Astonishing Ways to Make Your Home Look Like a Luxury Retreat
- Feel Like a Rug Has Been Pulled Out From Underneath?
- Earth Day Sparks Off ‘Green’ Boutique
- Celebrate This Earth Day By Playing The (God)dess Game
- How to Resolve a Loved One’s Passing
- It’s About Time This Blog Was Written!
- Do You Want Something to Change in Your Life?
- How to See Divinity in Living Colour
- Can Music Jump-Start Humanity’s Awakening?
- The Tree of Life — Can You Relate?
- What on Earth is a ‘Chaoskampf Demiurge’? You Seriously Need to Know This!
- Rock Art Painting no. 6 — Templeton: The Photographic Process and Grand Reveal!
- A Sneak Pictorial Peek at Painting no. 6 in the Rock Art Series
- 7 Tips on How to Market Your Art From Behind Your Desk
- Can We Really Live Without Money? The Answer May Surprise You…
- Valentines Day Digital Art — See How It’s Done in Under 3 Minutes! You Won’t Believe How Easy It Is…
- 2 Quick Little Pep-Me-Ups
- 3 Ways to Alchemize Chaos
- 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Care Anymore and Neither Should You
- De-Stress with Free Colour Therapy for You and Your Family
- What Popped Up in a Guided Meditation About 2014…and How it Coincided With Plato
- 8 Pointers You Need to Know When Self-Publishing Your Book
- Are You Living with an Addict?
- 2014 — The Year to Sculpt Your Life!
- Ho Ho Ho and a Show of Pearly Whites!