Welcome — so pleased you made it to my mad yet inspiring, creatively motivated, power-up tea party! Read the full intro here…there’s cake and tea involved!
I don’t think you should be denied all my free e-books and other inspiring paraphernalia…so hop to it and subscribe NOW
What have you been missing out on all these years? You’d better take the tour…go on — I’ve made it easy! See how I can be of service…
Right…now that we’re better acquainted — you can start reading the fresh, hot-off-the-press, exciting blogs below:
“Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” — Miguel Angel Ruiz
Sometimes we can blurb things without thinking. However, when we make these slips we can do some serious damage.
Here are a few pointers to clarify if you should speak your mind or not:
- What you are about to say might be the truth but is it necessary? We sometimes feel that we should speak the truth, no matter what, but sometimes that is not the case. Besides, whose truth is it anyway? Try to ascertain if this particular truth is essential to the persons growth or safety and not just your ‘IMHO’ — if not, put a sock in it if it’s going to hurt them!
- Is what you are saying necessary or are you just trying to be clever or right? It’s difficult to try to bite your tongue and not give into making yourself right or fighting a point to the bitter end. See if you can stop yourself if you can sense an argument brewing over a difference of opinion. If you are trying to show off your incredible IQ, don’t. If it’s for pure show-off purposes then I assure you, no-one likes a smartass. Best to zip it.
- Do you know — that split second before the words roll off your tongue — that you are about to hurt the person/s you are speaking to? If the answer is ‘yes’, then no matter how much you feel justified to say it…think twice. Just remember that if you intentionally are trying to cause someone pain it will visit you back (and some believe that it will be as much as 10 fold — or as little as 3 — but, shucks, who needs that?) in some way.
Try to see if you can identify unnecessary criticisms or remarks when you are interacting with your fellow human — no matter if they are friend, foe, colleague, family, partner, etc.
Next step — see if you can be impeccable with your word instead of blurting out your opinions.
Other articles you may enjoy:
Books by this author you may enjoy:
- Get Your FREE Copy of ‘Divine You’ Today!
- How to Paint a Quick and Easy Stain-Glass Effect
- Shining a Light on Sensuality and Sexuality
- Why Creativity Leads to Universal Expansion
- 3 ‘Dark’ Lessons Darth Vader Can Teach Us!
- Why Nothing Truly Matters!
- 3 Factors in Every Human Awakening
- Reality Check: Disempowering Facebook Quotes that Lead to Waiting for ‘Soul Mate’ Reunions
- Do You Believe in Magic?
- How Do You Follow Your Bliss? (YouTube Video)
- Creative Expression Brought to Life on Youtube (Watch for Free)
- Why You Should Start Loving Money Today!
- Why Rejection Can Be Our Saviour
- Warning: 4 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Venus Fly-Traps
- Why We May Be Feeling Disenchanted
- How to Paint Rhino’s and Evoke Protective Spells
- The Universe is Abundant, Why Aren’t You?
- How to Use the Void to Manifest
- Creating an ‘African’ Statement for the City that Never Sleeps!
- Astonishing Ways to Make Your Home Look Like a Luxury Retreat
- Feel Like a Rug Has Been Pulled Out From Underneath?
- Earth Day Sparks Off ‘Green’ Boutique
- Celebrate This Earth Day By Playing The (God)dess Game
- How to Resolve a Loved One’s Passing
- It’s About Time This Blog Was Written!
- Do You Want Something to Change in Your Life?
- How to See Divinity in Living Colour
- Can Music Jump-Start Humanity’s Awakening?
- The Tree of Life — Can You Relate?
- What on Earth is a ‘Chaoskampf Demiurge’? You Seriously Need to Know This!
- Rock Art Painting no. 6 — Templeton: The Photographic Process and Grand Reveal!
- A Sneak Pictorial Peek at Painting no. 6 in the Rock Art Series
- 7 Tips on How to Market Your Art From Behind Your Desk
- Can We Really Live Without Money? The Answer May Surprise You…
- Valentines Day Digital Art — See How It’s Done in Under 3 Minutes! You Won’t Believe How Easy It Is…
- 2 Quick Little Pep-Me-Ups
- 3 Ways to Alchemize Chaos
- 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Care Anymore and Neither Should You
- De-Stress with Free Colour Therapy for You and Your Family
- What Popped Up in a Guided Meditation About 2014…and How it Coincided With Plato
- 8 Pointers You Need to Know When Self-Publishing Your Book
- Are You Living with an Addict?
- 2014 — The Year to Sculpt Your Life!
- Ho Ho Ho and a Show of Pearly Whites!
- The 44 Second Example to Feeling Better
- Why You Should Strive to be a Nobody
- What Are You Waiting For?
- 5 Ways to Tune into a HD Quality Life
- Here’s Your Crown — You Are Sovereign!