I’ve written a lot about the Law of Attraction, you can catch up on some of those blogs here:
LOA – Aligning with How You Are Feeling, LOA – Are You an Accident Waiting to Happen?, LOA – Baby Steps That Snowball! and LOA: Getting Ready to Manifest the Best Life Possible!
In this blog I’d like to share some tips on the process of letting go or surrendering your goals/desires/intended manifestations. This is a vital part of the whole manifestation package.
Let’s quickly run through the first four steps:
- The thought. A desire pops into your head.
- The asking. You ask for said desire.
- The action. You take as much inspired action as you can take towards said desire.
- The feeling. You truly feel into the emotions of having said desire. You live as if you already have it.
Now, the fifth step is surrendering your desire to the Universe. But that’s easier said than done, right? Especially if you’re as impatient as I am. It’s the one step that trips most of us up. And yet it is the most vital piece of the wholesome, fuzzy puzzle.
I’ve recently really got my head around the fact that it’s not your job to figure out the “how” of what you’ve asked for. It just isn’t. Our brain doesn’t have the capacity to work it out, it doesn’t have the vision that the higher mind has to get you what you want. You will strain your backside off trying in vain to figure out how you are going to get said desire.
Stop trying to figure out how your manifestation will come to you.
Not your job. Not within your capacity. Capiche!
Save yourself and your backside a lot of grief and do what IS in your capacity to do…
You can affirm one or all of the following to get you into that good feeling place where you KNOW what you’ve asked for is coming:
- The Universe is on my side and has my back. I believe I am Divinely supported.
- Things always work out much better than I can imagine. I believe in a Divine higher power that has a Divine higher view of how to orchestrate without limitation.
- Miracles happen all the time. I believe in Divine intervention beyond what I can conceive.
- I’m always exactly where I need to be, exactly when I need to be. I believe in Divine timing and Divine placement.
These affirmations will help you to let go of the anxiety, doubt, impatience, timing and semantics associated with your desire.
Read related article: How to Tame the ‘Monkey Mind’
Try ’em out! Let me know if it works for you in the comment section below. Which affirmation do you like best?
Cherie Roe Dirksen
Cherie is a self-empowerment author, multi-media artist and musician living in Barrydale, South Africa. She has weekly blogs at her site www.cherieroedirksen.com where she discusses practical and insightful perspectives on taking responsibility for your life and following your bliss.
Follow her on Facebook HERE. Follow her on Pinterest HERE. Follow her on LinkedIn HERE. Follow her on YouTube HERE.
Pingback: Why Are You Seeing Dragonflies? | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Thank you xxx
My pleasure. I hope they work for you _/\_