Below is a list of my art print products that are available and their unique quality specifications:
- Greeting Cards
- Canvas Prints
- Laminated Prints
- Framed Prints
- Mounted Prints
My prints, posters and greeting cards are all available through RedBubble – an Australia-based company. They are the best company I have had the pleasure of working with when it comes to quality prints and services.
I have given the technical specs of each print category so you can buy with confidence.
You will be receiving the next best thing other than owning the original painting. Their prices and product ranges will suit every taste and pocket size.
GREETING CARDS – Technical Specs
- Discount of 30% on every order of 16+ cards
- Superior writing surface for your words of wisdom
- 300gsm card with a satin finish
- Greeting cards supplied with envelopes and optional cellophane sleeves, ideal for reselling
POSTERS – Technical Specs
- RedBubble posters are available in three sizes, with a maximum print area of A2, A1 or A0
- Posters are printed with a 5mm white border
- They’re printed on durable 180gsm matte stock
- These posters are water-proof
- Custom made with skilled hands
- 5 high quality timber frame finishes to suit your decor
- 3 archival quality matboard colors to compliment your art
- Exhibition quality Box or Flat frame styles
- Premium Perspex, clearer and lighter than glass
- Archival quality Kodak Endura paper
CANVAS PRINTS – Technical Specs
- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Printed with Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Sturdy eucalyptus frame
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
LAMINATED PRINTS – Technical Specs
- Super value, high quality wall art
- Professional laminate giving high gloss finish and easily wipeable surface
- Choice of border color
- Archival quality Kodak Endura paper
Hey there! I’ve been following your web site for some time now
and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas!
Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!
Thanks, Twanna 🙂
Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that
would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
Sure…my handle on twitter is @cheriedirksen 🙂
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot
of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. Would
you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn’t
mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write regarding here.
Again, awesome web log!
Thanks, Romona — so glad to hear you are liking the site. I’m not taking in guest writers at the moment but I’ll keep you on file in case I ever do. 🙂
Pingback: Astonishing Ways to Make Your Home Look Like a Luxury Retreat | Cherie Roe Dirksen
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now 😉
Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible paragraph.
wonderful submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector do not understand this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers’ base already!
Pingback: 2 Musical Quotations To Take Note Of | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: How to Get and Maintain that Positive Attitude | Cherie Roe Dirksen
There really is something in your store for everyone! Wowzers…
😉 Thanks for checking it out.
I’m not easily impressed…but your store and products impressed me! 🙂
Thank you very much, Maribeth. I appreciate your feedback.