What You Give Out You Get Back
You’d better believe it!
What you vibrate you attract — it’s like stubbing your toe in the morning…cursing, then knocking your knee on the staircase…yelling. All this starts to send out a particular vibration until it’s snowballing into a thoroughly, bloody rubbish day!
Instead, stub your toe and thank God for having a toe that you could stub in the first place…lol. Well, it’s certianly worth a try.
There’s Always a Twist in the Tale!
I am going to call this Twistamatosis — the art of taking a dire situation and turning it around by doing the unexpected or exact opposite of what is expected in a positive and unusual manner. It’s all about finding…
- The treasure hidden in your garbage can
- The diamond glittering through your lump of coal
- The champagne Uncle George gave you for Christmas still neatly corked in an otherwise empty fridge barring the expired sauce bottles
- A clean pair of underpants in the dryer when you thought you were all out and it’s date night
- Waking up early for work only to realize it’s a holiday!
You know I could go on but I won’t. I’ll leave that up to you. What analogies can you come up with for Twistamatosis? Flex your funny bone.
Other articles you may enjoy: