I’m going to try and make this as straight forward as possible. Lately I’ve been playing with the idea that we’re in a construct reality or a ‘matrix’.
It’s been an astonishing revelation as synchronicities and instant messages have come pouring through the cracks.
I’ve always had a great deal of ‘bread crumbs’ from the unseen realm since I began my journey but when I got the proof that I asked for that we are living in a slightly different ‘reality’ (or should I say illusion) than I expected, these memo’s from what I like to call Head Quarters — or ‘HQ’ for short (aka your higher self) — came in thick and fast.
Just for example: I was reading from a book — and had just happened to ask HQ a question — when the radio talk show I was listening to started speaking the very words out of the book I was reading. Mind = blown. It had answered my question perfectly.
Once you get your head around the matrix stuff, it’s actually quite liberating. It means you ‘exit’ the autopilot form of plodding along in ‘reality/illusion’ and YOU get to call the shots — or rewrite the program. Something akin to lucid dreaming in the ‘real’ world.
So, how do you do this?
It couldn’t be easier!
I can only speak from my personal experience (obviously) and what I do is literally have a conversation with HQ. You can ask for xyz and wait patiently for your bread crumbs to appear. In some cases, the whole loaf will plop into your lap buttered and all.
I’ve tried it, tested it, prodded the technique and have had some startlingly speedy results.
Don’t forget that the analogy for your HQ or higher self is that ‘it’ is on top of a skyscraper looking down on all the avenues of possibility, you (in corporeal experience) are on the ground level looking dead-ahead. If you want to know the quickest route to a specific destination — check in with the control tower (HQ).
The most important things to remember are:
- Get clear about what you truly want.
- Get yourself a pendulum (Pendulums 101 – What, How, Where and Why) so you can get a quick no/yes/maybe answer.
- I use my pendulum (dowsing is you communing with HQ or your higher self) to check that what I want is something in alignment with what HQ wants (remember: you are here with a ‘blueprint’ or ‘mission’ so if what you’re trying to acquire is not congruent with that assignment, you’re going to hit a wall). Most of the time, I am in alignment with my pre-chosen path. However, I have occasionally experienced straying off the yellow brick road to pursue something that looks shiny and wonderful that’s turned out to be a dead-end pursuit — shit happens, but you can easily avoid these pit-falls if you trust your innate wisdom or just completely trust that the Universe has your back (or dowse for the answer).
- If you do ‘want’ something that is not in alignment with HQ, let it go. You haven’t got time to waste on going in circles and it’s probably something your ego is holding onto. If you detach, you will re-enter the cosmic slipstream — remember that when you want to cling onto outworn dreams.
- The last but not least thing is — drum-roll — you have to believe 100% that HQ is there and listening. Sorry, but there’s nothing that kills your communique than doubt. If you doubt, then your wish is granted and you’ll get something to doubt about (I’m a poet and I sure know it). It sucks but that’s how it is and you’ll soon get the hang of it. I was teetering on being somewhere between 75%-80% believing that we are in a matrix/construct program — then, through a series of personal revelations — I went sailing to 100% believability That’s when things REALLY changed for me — instant manifestation 101!!! Just remember to check in at no.1 again. Be sure of what you want, it’s kind of important.
- If you doubt, ask for confirmation. That’s how I got to 100% believability. Prepare yourself for a deep rabbit-hole, red-pill experience — it’s trippy stuff.
Cherie Roe Dirksen is a self-empowerment author, multi-media artist and musician from South Africa.
To date, she has published 3 self-help and motivational books and brings out weekly inspirational blogs at her site www.cherieroedirksen.com. Get stuck into finding your passion, purpose and joy by downloading some of those books gratis when you click HERE.
Her ambition is to help you to connect with your innate gift of creativity and living the life you came here to experience by taking responsibility for your actions and becoming the co-creator of your reality. You can follow Cherie on Facebook (The Art of Empowerment — for article updates). She has an official art Facebookpage (Cherie Roe Dirksen – for new art updates). You can also check out her Facebook band page at Templeton Universe.
This article (How to Communicate Instantly with Your Higher Self for Speedy Manifesting) was originally written for and published byConscious Life News and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author Cherie Roe Dirksen