It has been an exciting and, at times, hair-pulling 9-year journey of Law of Attraction discovery for me. For the last 3 weeks, I have discussed the ups and downs and how to soldier on through.
You can recap on those blogs by clicking the links below (they are in order of release):
- LOA – Aligning with How You Are Feeling
- LOA – Are You an Accident Waiting to Happen?
- LOA – Baby Steps That Snowball — How You Can Join the Sleigh-ride!
In this blog I want to simply give you my tried and tested keys to using the LOA in all its glory.
“Using the LOA is a life-long COMMITMENT. If you want to see the changes start to roll in, you’ve got to stick with the program!”
Please remember that:
- The Law is Impartial. Don’t think of it in terms of being fair or unfair, it just is. How you use it will determine your success.
- It’s not a competition. If you take longer than someone else to manifest something — don’t take it as a sign of defeat. Never give up!
- Always be 100% honest with yourself. If you’re not manifesting something, get real about how you feel about it — not just what you’re thinking and affirming. And question yourself if you’re taking appropriate action and using synchronicity to your best ability (read related artilce: Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life and How Weird, Little Synchronicities Can Actually Be the Bomb!).
Now, let’s get to the juicy bits:
- Get clear on your thoughts. Negative thoughts will not manifest positive lives. You can brush up on your thoughts by tackling them one at a time. If you have a barrage of negative inner dialogue then just start by becoming aware of it. Then you can begin to filter them out one by one. It takes time and practice — persevere because it’s worth it! Every time a little gremlin thought tries to pay a visit to the watering hole to multiply, extinguish it by being aware that it doesn’t serve you and that you can change any negative thought stream into something positive and beneficial. For example: ‘I’m always tired, I feel terrible’ can instantly be changed to, ‘I am healthy and am going to align to feeling great, energetic and full of life’.
- Abracadabra — speak and it shall be done! Find out the real meaning of this magical word HERE. Verbalize your affirmations aloud, it gives them more vooma. You can also meditate on your goals and dreams — gift yourself with a really nice long lucid dream about what it would be like if you had what you’re asking for now.
- Feel ‘dem vibes. If you’ve got to fake it to make it then do it! If you’re not feeling abundant and you want to manifest wealth — visualize, daydream and project abundance as much as you can. Start out small, like trying to manifest $10 and then step it up and up and up a notch. As I mentioned in the last blog (READ HERE) you take baby steps until it snowballs. Inject as much feeling as you can into your affirmations — smile, giggle, dance and do what it takes to truly imbibe your desire. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to fake it to truly make something happen. Even if you have to tell a different story as to what’s really happening — do it (as long as it harms none)! For example: You hate where you live. Instead of reiterating to everyone you see how much you dislike your abode, rather talk about how happy you are in your space. Watch how things change in unexpected ways!
- Leave it to the LOA. You’ve got to relinquish (I can’t STRESS how important this is!) the how’s and what have you’s. Don’t try to control how you manifest something. Speak your desire and let the LOA take over. It will get you to your goal in the quickest way possible. If you try to manipulate it, you will probably just delay or hamper your progress. For example: You want to get tickets to the game but you’re low on cash. You want your brother-in-law to give you his spare ticket, the one he mentioned he had. You ask the LOA to arrange that he gives you his spare. You focus on his ticket only (as if that were the only channel available). You didn’t realize he promised it to someone else and you just missed the ticket your neighbor would’ve freely given you because he couldn’t make it but had no idea you were interested in going. Moral: Just ask for the ticket not who and how you are going to get it.
- Speak as if it is, thank as if it is. When you think and verbalize an affirmation, phrase it in the present and with heartfelt gratitude. For example: ‘I want a car’ will only bring you more of the wanting of a car. I want is not a strong affirmation — it’s a transition word that brings perpetual longing. I AM or I HAVE are strong, manifesting words. ‘I have a great car’. ‘I love my new car’ and ‘I am so grateful for my new car!’ ‘Dem is manifesting words, buckaroo! Practice phrasing your mantra’s right and watch those dreams become reality! Try and be as succinct as possible — no room for airy-fairy, wafty wording. I verbalize out loud all the things I want to manifest when I do go for a walk. It’s a great way to keep the flame burning. There is a massive hill I hit the moment I leave my neighborhood, so that is my cue to start speaking my mantra’s and affirmations out loud. Try phrases like, ‘I am healthy’ or ‘I am abundant’. I also give thanks for all the wonderful things in my life after I’ve done my affirmations. Using the LOA is a life-long COMMITMENT. If you want to see the changes start to roll in, you’ve got to stick with the program! Be dedicated and, soon enough, using the LOA will be like brushing your teeth. It will become second nature.
- Get it down. Make a vision board and write down your goals on a regular basis. Sometimes we change our minds about what we want to manifest, so make sure you keep on top of it! I have a vision board I made at the beginning of 2016 and I’ve manifested 9 out of the 13 things I had on there so far. You should put your vision board somewhere you will see it on a daily basis — good places may include putting it on your fridge, bathroom mirror or computer desktop. Don’t see this as a chore — look at it as something exciting. I put small and large things on my vision board (from a dress I may want to an overseas holiday). Making goal lists is also a great way of decluttering your mind. When we feel we have no focus it may be because there’s too much going on upstairs. Making lists is a great way to get on paper what you want to see manifest and to hone in on what you truly want.
May your cup spiilleth over now, in 2017 and beyond!
Share the Love and Create More Abundance and Joy Worldwide!
When you master the LOA and start creating a life that you love, don’t forget to share the experience with others! Tell people about what you’re doing and how it’s working for you. Let them know what is possible.
Silently cast blessings of abundance on random people in the street, fling ‘safe passage’ affirmations at cars that pass you by on the road, pray for a peaceful world — let all your good thoughts be hooked upon the sky to start dowsing the flames of the old, fearful energy we have had for millennia.
No thought goes astray. Make them good thoughts.
Cherie Roe Dirksen is a self-empowerment author, multi-media artist and musician from South Africa.
To date, she has published 3 self-help and motivational books and brings out weekly inspirational blogs at her site www.cherieroedirksen.com. Get stuck into finding your passion, purpose and joy by downloading some of those books gratis when you click HERE.
Her ambition is to help you to connect with your innate gift of creativity and living the life you came here to experience by taking responsibility for your actions and becoming the co-creator of your reality. You can follow Cherie on Facebook (The Art of Empowerment — for article updates). She also has just recently launched her official art Facebook page (Cherie Roe Dirksen – for new art updates).
Cherie posts a new article on CLN every Thursday. To view her articles, click HERE.
This article (LOA: Getting Ready to Manifest the Best 2017 Possible!) was originally written for and published byConscious Life News and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author Cherie Roe Dirksen and ConsciousLifeNews.com. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this Copyright/Creative Commons statement.
Other articles you may enjoy:
We Desperately Need to Abandon the ‘One Size Fits All’ Approach
What You Can Do To Protect Yourself From Space Invaders
5 Key Factors to a Lasting Relationship