Goodbye and Don’t Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out!
With a warm and cheery smile, we wave goodbye to the year 2013 — what a ride it has been!
I have to admit that it was the most trying year I’ve had for a very long time. It had some epic moments — I met new and wonderful people and I sorted out a lot of mental and physical debris that needed spring-cleaning and reshuffling.
On the other hand, it has been a year of lessons, trials, endings and constant testing. Anyone else experience this on a grand scale?
It has been the year of exhaustion — both mental and physical. I have never spent so many hours with my feet up staring at the ceiling!
New Hope, New Beginnings — List Your 7 Wonders
But, what have we here? A new year. What ho!
A chance to start a-fresh, to set some new intentions and to hone down on our desires.
What is it you want to see manifest this year? Have you given it a thought? If not, now is the right time to set down, on paper, some of your hopes and dreams for the next 365 days.
- Try think of 7 things that you want — big or small.
- Start off with something believable, like for instance, a visit from an old friend or a bunch of flowers. Then work your way up the scale until you’re plotting out your dream home/job/partner/situation, etc.
- Give yourself a time-frame that you want to see these things manifest.
- Make notes on how you can take action where applicable to realize these desires.
- For all the rest, visualize your butt off! Or, even better, make or update your vision board.
- Have fun doing this, don’t see it as a chore. Look at it like you are a magnificent artist sculpting your life into an awesome masterpiece!
- Lastly, take out this list every morning and read it out loud to yourself. Don’t skip this step. It’s not about hocus-pocus or fairy-dust wishes, it’s about aligning to your desires daily and exciting those neuro-peptides into action. Sometimes we inadvertently forget what we want, so to verbalize this list every day brings you back to the core of your request and direction.
I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year. Let’s make 2014 the start to something brilliant!
Other articles you may enjoy today:
4 Simple Tips on How to Stay Calm at Family Reunions
Ho Ho Ho and a Show of Pearly Whites!
The 44 Second Example to Feeling Better
The Universe is Abundant, Why Aren’t You?
Books you may enjoy by this author:
Ensure that the password of Perspective matches for Hotmail accessibility.
Login in to your own Hotmail website and open up Outlook.
Pingback: Warning: 4 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Venus Fly-Traps | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: Why We May Be Feeling Disenchanted | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: How to Use the Void to Manifest | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: Creating an ‘African’ Statement for the City that Never Sleeps! | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: The Tree of Life — Can You Relate? | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: Can We Really Live Without Money? The Answer May Surprise You… | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Care Anymore and Neither Should You | Cherie Roe Dirksen
Pingback: What Popped Up in a Guided Meditation About 2014…and How it Coincided With Plato | Cherie Roe Dirksen