The Remedy for Everything at the Tip of Your Tongue
I want to share an ancient mantra/prayer with you and it is simply to sound out the word HU (pronounced like Hugh or hue). It is used to harmonize and retune the very atoms of your body.
First, let’s explore a little bit about this words origins…
- The HU has been used by various different cultures over thousands of years. It is a way to align with God or Source.
- HU is actually an ancient name for God and is thought to be derived from the Sanskrit word ‘HU’.
- Ancient Egyptians and Greeks also referred to the word HU as a refere
- nce to G
od. It is interesting to note that we are HUmans — God in the form of (wo)man.
- Many different religions, such as Sufism and the Kabbalah, talk about the HU as the original sound of the universe.
Using HU Now
When you sound out the mantra HU (you can also do it silently in the mind but I prefer to chant it out loud) you are aligning with source. I feel it gives one an immense sense of personal power.
The first time I ever heard of it was on an Art Bell show — I, unfortunately, don’t remember the guests names but it was a couple (it could indeed have been this couple: http://www.divinedecisionmaking.com/Just_Say_HU_Technique.html).
I remember them saying that it sealed off your aura. I tried it immediately and I now do it every evening before bed.
So, if during the day, you had any breaks, bleeds or tears in your auric field, the HU makes sure they’re healed.
I do it by:
- Taking a deep breath and then
- Letting out a long HUUUUUUU until all the air is out of my lungs
- I then repeat this 3 times (you can do it as many times as you like).
- Make sure you do this as a daily practice for optimum results.
Reasons to start HU-ing today:
- Relieves anxiety, fear, tension and depression
- Induces joy, love and serenity
- Wards of psychic or negative emotional attacks
- Tunes you in to your higher ‘God-self’ vibration
So get your HU on and see what it can do for you! Feel free to share your experiences with this mantra by leaving your comments below.
Other articles you may enjoy:
You can now hear Cherie Roe Dirksen on Big Indie Giant radio as she reads out select articles on air.
She also gives weekly news headline updates taken directly from the Conscious Life News site, so be sure to tune in.
Cherie Roe Dirksen is a self-empowerment author/columnist/radio presenter, multi-media artist and musician from South Africa.
To date, she has published 3 self-help and motivational books and brings out weekly inspirational blogs at her site www.cherieroedirksen.com. Get stuck into finding your passion, purpose and joy by downloading some of those books gratis when you click HERE.
Her ambition is to help you to connect with your innate gift of creativity and living the life you came here to experience by taking responsibility for your actions and becoming the co-creator of your reality. You can follow Cherie on Facebook (The Art of Empowerment — for article updates). She has an official art Facebook page (Cherie Roe Dirksen – for new art updates). You can also check out her Facebook band page at Templeton Universe.
This article (Putting the HU Back into the Human!) is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author Cherie Roe Dirksen and ConsciousLifeNews.com. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this Copyright/Creative Commons statement.
Self-Empowerment Books by Cherie Roe Dirksen: