Straight off the cuff, the 2 dances I’m going to step around are avoidance and abundance. Let’s take a slightly different look at these 2 interesting jigs:
Dance no. 1 — The Void Dance
According to Bashar (an entity — channeled through Darryl Anka — whose favorite element happens to be ‘the void’), we don’t need to — in essence — ‘attract’ anything into our lives because everything we could want already exists.
Everything we could ever think of doing is being played out in parallel dimensions, it’s just our job to ‘tune’ into the vibrational match or frequency of what we want/that which brings us the most excitement.
Seeing as we are all creator gods, we don’t need to do anything but hone our vibration to change tracks. To do this, you need to: Believe, think and feel what it is you want AND, to add my twist, engage in avoidance (but not in the way you may think!).
The only thing KEEPING us from experiencing that which we want is the layers of limiting beliefs we’ve clogged our auric airwaves with. So, avoidance could be really useful when using it to samba from a completely different perspective.
The dictionary definition of the word ‘avoidance‘ is:
- The action of keeping away from or not doing something. — in this case, deflect limiting beliefs and keep them away from your frequency! Tell those limiting beliefs to take a hike — don’t buy into them anymore!
- The action of repudiating, nullifying, or rendering void a decree or contract. — in this case, render your limiting belief contracts null and void! Everything is neutral (void) until YOU give it meaning.
Taking a fresh look at the word avoidance (in the above sense) is a good way to exercise your right to keep away the limiting beliefs and to cancel your subscription tot hem. Do this and let the natural state of being — joy — radiate through!
Perspective is key. This does NOT give you a permission slip to avoid the important things like taking action, looking out for synchronicity and getting clear on your thoughts and feelings!!! Read related article: Why Synchronicity Can Change Your Life
How to Tango in the Void
In the Tao Te Ching you can use the Tao any way you want — it is empty but inexhaustible (sounds like the void, right?). What is the Tao? In Chinese philosophy, it is the absolute principle underlying the universe. It is a combination of yin and yang and signifies the way that is in harmony with the natural order.
Is it hard to use the void? No. Here’s how you can make a start:
- Align with your thoughts and emotions. Thoughts injected with feeling create everything in the universe. What are you thinking about the most? What emotions are you broadcasting? Be completely honest with yourself. Can you see how you are consciously or unconsciously bringing about manifestations in your life that are aligning with what you think/feel the most about? Okay, most of you probably know this point by now — it’s ‘old school’ stuff — but it’s seriously important and here’s why: Manifesting has become increasingly more instantaneous! It’s actually pretty cool. I think it’s a result of the ‘quickening’ or ‘awakening’ (or whatever else you want to call it) but, holy crap, my hombre — things are heating up in that void of creation!
- Manifest wisely. Instant manifestation can be dangerous for some and great for others. This is why getting clear with what your mind is preoccupied with is of the utmost significance now. We’re in a potent manifesting energy, where you are going to have things pop up with much more speed than before — the good, the bad and the darn-right ugly. Sometimes what we think we want could be contrary to what our soul really wants. Keep fine tuning your dial.
- Use the void as your clean slate. What does this mean? Get clear today — hell, right now — on what you want to see unfold. What you’re thinking and projecting now is going to be featuring in those up and coming NOW moments that we refer to as ‘the future’. Be specific, write it down, read it out every morning and take action where you can. Detach from the outcome (let go and don’t try to control how it happens) and watch out for synchronicities that will guide you to achieve your greatest potential/bliss or whatever you came here to experience with great enthusiasm and excitement (read more about that HERE). Most people don’t even know what they want to manifest so they just leave it to fate. Wake up call! Fate, if you like, is you unconsciously manifesting whatever you’re thinking about the most! So you can become a conscious co-creator of your reality or you can subject your life to your random and vague inner dialogue. Read related article about why life is actually meaningless until you inject it with meaning here: The Key to Success That May Surprise You (It Surprised Me!)
Fluff up your life by dancing in that void and expressing your bliss.
Are You Good at Manifesting Nothing?
The biggest trouble I’m seeing at the moment is people who say that nothing is manifesting in their life. Wrong! If this is you, you are absolutely manifesting more ‘void’ when you say or think that ‘nothing’ is happening. You’re stuck in neutral! Shift into gear and step on that accelerator!
Try a little patience and mining your feelings real deep for any lurking saboteurs — those critters can get into every crack imaginable!
You can’t move forward if you’ve got baggage weighing you down (aka limiting beliefs — just remember EVERYTHING is a belief, you get to choose which ones you keep or toss). We’ve all got to do a bit (or lot) of introspection before our manifestations really take off.
Dance no. 2 — The Bun Dance
‘Bun’ dancing (shaking that booty!) is just a great by-product of void dancing…yip, you guessed it, it’s ABUNDANCE — your innate state of being.
When you scrape off all those repugnant limiting beliefs and shine on like a shaft of gold when all around is dark — then you will step into your abundance. Abundance is getting whatever you need when you need it — pretty cool, right?
Wiggle that arse and start a flash-mob-a-bun-dance!
That’s it for today, folks. It was a bit of an abstract article but hopefully it will offer a different perspective to ponder.
Crazy lady over and out.
Cherie Roe Dirksen is a self-empowerment author/columnist, multi-media artist and musicianfrom South Africa.
To date, she has published 3 self-help and motivational books and brings out weekly inspirational blogs at her site www.cherieroedirksen.com. Get stuck into finding your passion, purpose and joy by downloading some of those books gratis when you click HERE.
Her ambition is to help you to connect with your innate gift of creativity and living the life you came here to experience by taking responsibility for your thoughts, actions and becoming the co-creator of your reality. You can follow Cherie on Facebook (The Art of Empowerment — for article updates). She also has an official art Facebook page (Cherie Roe Dirksen – for new art updates) and her band’s Facebook page is Templeton Universe.
This article (2 Dances You’re Going to Want to Learn Today to Manifest Like a Pro) was originally written for and published by Conscious Life News and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author Cherie Roe Dirksen and ConsciousLifeNews.com. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this Copyright/Creative Commons
Do You Know What Modality of Life You Are Experiencing?
10 Ascension Tips You Need to Know
Giving Life Meaning Through Cake