“The world is becoming more toxic… and modern technology can’t fix it. But human history can.” — Origins
I stumbled upon this movie as I was surfing the net from my pillow this morning — at the time I was still blurry eyed and in the throes of waking up. I bookmarked it to view at a later stage.
After returning from my local organic farmers market ladened with fresh, scrumptious produce and sampling the most succulently red, raw beetroot — it triggered a memory that this movie (which primarily is rooted in our consumption of ‘frankenfood’) was still stored in my iPad.
As I am a sucker for synchronicity, I decided that now was the time to watch it.
He Who Hesitates….Well, You Know
I sat down to consume this documentary and, boy, did I get a fire lit under my derriere!
I particularly loved the opening scenes which whisks you off to the tip of South Africa (Cape Point) which is where I hail from — my ‘origins’.
But apart from the sentimentality of home, the beautiful cinematography and careful construction, research and — dare I say — palatability of this doccie galvanized me to want to share it with you as soon as possible.
What Are You Going to Get From it?
Here’s a few key aspects that are covered to whet your appetite:
- Our primal origins and symbiotic relationship to the earth
- How we have lost our connection to mother nature and how to get it back
- How we can still live in a technological age but with a more responsible approach
- Discover why antibiotics (which literally translates as ‘against life’) are weakening our immune systems
- What you can do now to improve your well-bring and life and see results within 3 days
- Why you need to take responsibility for your health and vitality instead of leaving it in the hands of greedy corporations
- Why food is medicine and we need to invest in better nourishment for ourselves and future generations
Well, I hope you’re hungry for more. Please click on the link below to watch this movie (1hr 41mins), after all, it is the weekend and you deserve some inspirational downtime.
Please note: It is free to watch during the preview window which started on 13 November 2014, so, I suggest you curl up on the sofa today and devour! After the no-charge period, I believe it will be available to purchase on DVD through well.org.
Original article written by Cherie Roe Dirksen for Conscious Life News
Other articles you may find interesting:
6 Essential Steps to Manage Stress
7 Genius Epiphanies to Reset Your Life to
Help Me to Pick the Cream of the Crop
3 ‘Dark’ Lessons Darth Vader Can Teach Us!